My name is Miles, and I am now almost 7 years old. This is me and my Daddy, my Daddy was very sick, he had leukemia. We found out in June 2009, and since then, my Daddy has been to the hospital for lot's and lot's of treatments. He got better for a little while, but then he had to get a Bone Marrow Transplant! It has been tough for my Daddy, for my Mommy, and for me! My daddy still has lots of hospital visits, but he has gotten much better, and has not been sick for almost 2 years now!!! Mommy used to make digital scrapbook kits, but had to stop since she didn't have time anymore, with Daddy being sick. We thought we would give all her kits she has made away for free, but if you like them, maybe you can donate to help my Daddy's medical expenses. Thanks for reading!

Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.

Email

You can email me at: tmfscraps@gmail.com

Contributors